BEOVENNALI

Leover and Bernadette 2008 Mix Tape World Tour Part 1

Leover and Bernadette 2008 Mix Tape World Tour Part 2

Our Top Trip Photographs

Saturday, January 3, 2009

A very MARY Christmas.. A late but worthy Christmas Poem

In my family we have dance off’s to communicate our Christmas wishes to each other across the planet. We video tape the dance an then upload the video onto Youtube and whoever gets the most views wins our Christmas Dance off competition.

In the Kennedy household on the other hand, it’s a little different. They have an annual Kris Kindle Christmas Poem competition. Not being the greatest poet, I thought I would add my own Carlos Garcia flavour to the competition this year :-)

Below is my Christmas Poem to Mary…

MARY KENNEDY CHRISTMAS POEM ‘THE REMIX’

Peace

No comments: