BEOVENNALI

Leover and Bernadette 2008 Mix Tape World Tour Part 1

Leover and Bernadette 2008 Mix Tape World Tour Part 2

Our Top Trip Photographs

Friday, December 26, 2008

BOXING DAY FUN WITH STACK ‘EM’

It’s boxing day here in Henley-in-Arden and we had a massive feast once again. Left over turkey from yesterday also came into play but the Gammon was the centre piece of our feast this evening.

In the morning we had a visit from B’s relative’s the Bentleys.. Awesome, time, the kids had a Nintendo DS so I was having a go, I want one now…

The girls went for a late afternoon stroll through the countryside while I stayed home and slept. The afternoon was very nice but freezing, it think it was about 1 degree outside. The sunset was quite nice too, with clear skies all round.

The Christmas weekend here in Henley has been the best time. I think everyone ate enough to get them through to next Christmas, with plenty more left. We didn’t really do much else but eat sleep and drink while being out here in the countryside, which was great. I was in my PJ's all day today, just to be in the spirit of Christmas.

We played Cluedo tonight before and after we ate dinner. We all found out how much of a gun Janice is at Cluedo winning all the games.

It will be sad to leave the country side tomorrow, but it was a successful and great Christmas.

So I thought I would sign out from the country with some classical Mozart with my own little twist..

Here it is enjoy…

Now, where’s the nearest Gym!!

 

Peace

No comments: