BEOVENNALI

Leover and Bernadette 2008 Mix Tape World Tour Part 1

Leover and Bernadette 2008 Mix Tape World Tour Part 2

Our Top Trip Photographs

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Buzzing in Cusco

I was in the hotel reception working on the laptop tonight and decided to be cool and order a slice of cake and some tea. Coca tea! Now I can't sleep. I'm buzzing around the room like flies in the summer time.... what the?.. my heart rate is as if I just ran the 100 metre dash.. what the?..
Just want to sleep, suppose to get up at 5 (It's 12:48 AM right now) to go to the train station to pick up tickets to Machu Pichu... But right now my eyes are glued open not shut and I want them to be shut...
No more coca tea before bed....Seriously....I have to drink powerade just to stay hydrated..
Breathing is heaps hard around Cusco too.. today we had to change room and nearly passed out packing our backpak.. Walking around town is tough too.. walking down the hill is great but walking up is ridiculous, I feel like im 80...
Berna's out cold, sleeping like a baby..
Gonna try and sleep now..
Technorati Tags: ,

No comments: